Join us on Saturday, July 28th at Southern Dunes Golf Club for the Phoenix Premier Golf Club Individual Stroke Play Tournament! The event is an individual stroke play tournament, played at gross and net within flights. Prizes will be awarded to the top three gross and net winners in each flight. There is also an optional gross/net skins game by flight.
The Premier Golf Club is an excellent opportunity for avid golfers to play competitive golf on a regular basis while enjoying the camaraderie associated with being a Premier Golf Club member.
***NEW FOR 2018: ALL ELIGIBLE PLAYERS WILL BE USING THEIR PREMIER GOLF TOURNAMENT INDEX INSTEAD OF GHIN. VIEW TOURNAMENT INDEX FAQ***. If you play in our tournament with an existing GHIN index (but no previous PGC tournament rounds), your handicap index will be subject to an adjustment of up to 90% until you fulfill your 3 round requirement to create a PGC tournament index.
Individual Stroke Play
If you don’t have a handicap, don’t worry! You can play for fun! However, a verifiable USGA golf handicap is required if you are participating in the prize fund ($20 per person). An optional flighted skins game will also be available on the day of the event.
Address: 48456 AZ-238, Maricopa, AZ 85139
Phone: (480) 367-8949
Website: View Website/
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PHOENIX PREMIER GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SERIES
- Our golf tournament fees are very affordable – Ranging between $50 – $65 per tournament* (depending on the season).
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We have 3 flights for A, B and C players. Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- We “Shotgun” every event – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is double par.
For more questions, comments or information, please email Eric Manmano or call 602-318-8233.