Join us on Saturday, June 16th at WeKoPa Golf Club (Cholla) for the Premier Golf Club 2-Person Shamble Tournament! The event is a two-person modified scramble (shamble), played at gross and net within flights. Prizes will be awarded to the top three gross and net winners in each flight. There is also an optional gross/net skins game by flight.
The event format is a two-person modified scramble (shamble). Each player hits a tee-shot, the team selects the best tee-shot and each player plays their own ball from that point until it is holed. The lower of the two scores, is the team score for the hole.
All TEAM HANDICAPS will be determined by taking 60% of Player A’s course handicap and 40% of Player B and combining them to create a team course handicap . All FLIGHTS will be determined by total team handicap index. The maximum difference in handicap index is 10 strokes but if members want to enter with a partner whose handicap is more than this difference, the higher handicap will be adjusted downward.
If you don’t have a handicap, don’t worry! You can play for fun! However, a verifiable USGA handicap is required if you are participating in the prize fund ($40 per team). An optional flighted team skins game will also be available on the day of the event. Both the team prize fund and team skins game will be collected at check-in (cash only).
***DO NOT SIGN-UP IF YOU ARE A SINGLE GOLFER. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PARTNER AND I WILL TRY AND PAIR YOU WITH OTHER SINGLE GOLFERS.***
***PLEASE NOTE: BOTH THE PRIZE FUND AND SKINS GAME will now be collected at check-in (cash only).***
Address: 18200 E Toh Vee Cir, Fort McDowell, AZ 85264
Phone: (480) 836-9000
Website: View Website/
The Phoenix Premier Golf Club is an excellent opportunity for avid golfers to play competitive golf on a regular basis while enjoying the camaraderie associated with being a Phoenix Premier Golf Club member.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PHOENIX PREMIER GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SERIES
- Our golf tournament fees are very affordable – Ranging between $50 – $65 per tournament* (depending on the season).
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We have 3 flights for A, B and C players. Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- We “Shotgun” every event – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is double par.
For more questions, comments or information, please contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-318-8233.