The Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League heads to Ocotillo Golf Resort in 2018! Tee-it-up every Thursday afternoon for a total of 22 weeks of 9-hole golf league play, beginning Thursday April 27th, 2017 and ending on September 28th, 2017*. The 9-hole Summer Golf League will be a great opportunity for you to mix and mingle with other golfers while enjoying the warm summer afternoons. All levels of play are welcome, however a basic knowledge of the game and etiquette is appreciated.
If you are a dedicated golfer that is committed to playing on Thursday afternoons, then the Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League is for you!
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PREMIER GOLF CLUB SUMMER LEAEGUE
- 4:30PM SHOTGUN STARTS – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- Weekly Competitive Skins Games – Come out and try your luck with other players with the same skill level for only a $5 buy-in!
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We typically have 2 flights for A and B. Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- 22 Weeks of League Play – The long season allows you to miss a few weeks without penalty
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is triple bogey.
For questions, please email Eric Manmano.
My first year with the club and played in summer league as well. Great group of guys and very well managed. Good way to network and a great way to have a reason to golf! Great job Eric!
I have met many great friends through this summer league as well as have a ton of fun playing in the club events each month. I look forward to the weekends even more!