Hole in One Rules
Congrats to Ryan Plante for his hole in one at Dinosaur Mtn on Sunday, September 22nd on hole #14! Ryan won $850!
Ryan is our 5th hole in one winner overall and second in 2 months!
Eligibility of an ace to receive benefits from the hole-in-one pot
- Hole-in-one prize applies only to members and guests that have paid the $5 pot fund (collected at check-in).
- The ace must occur during a Premier Golf Club Tournament
- The ace must be witnessed by at least 2 playing partners to be eligible for prize.
- If no hole-in-one occurs during the year, any allotted monies will be carried over to the following year’s hole-in-one prize pool.
- If someone wins the pot, we will start a new fund.
Updated as of 10/13/19
Current Hole in One Pot: $545.00
Participating Players: 109 (View participation list)