Tee-it-up every Thursday afternoon for a total of 22 weeks of 9-hole golf league play, beginning Thursday April 21st, 2022 and ending on September 15th, 2022*. The 9-hole Summer Golf League will be a great opportunity for you to mix and mingle with other golfers while enjoying the warm summer afternoons. All levels of play are welcome, however a basic knowledge of the game and etiquette is appreciated.
If you are a dedicated golfer that is committed to playing on Thursday afternoons, then the Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League is for you!
|What:||Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League|
|Where:||Ocotillo Golf Resort|
|When:||Every Thursday from April 21, 2022 – September 15th, 2022|
|Start Time:||4:30pm Shotgun Start|
|REGISTRATION FEE:||$50.00 for Premier Golf Club Members
$60.00 for Guests (Upgrade to a Premier Membership to receive $10 off your registration and waived weekly transaction fees!)
April 21st – June 30th
|$35.00 for Premier Golf Club Members
$38.00 for Guests
July 7th – September 15th
|$30.00 for Premier Golf Club Members
$33.00 for Guests
LEAGUE TOURNAMENT DATES: Session 1: Thursday, June 30th. Session 2: Thursday, September, 15th.
*Registration Fee Includes: Administration Fee, Mobile Scoring App, and Weekly CTP Prize ($20 PGA Superstore Card)
**Weekly League Fee Includes: Greens Fees, Cart, Tax, Range Balls and $5 to tournament prize fund.
GOLF LEAGUE NOTES
- **SHOTGUN START AT 4:30pm**
- League registration fee is non-refundable
- The league will be broken into 2 sessions (Session I and Session II). Session I will run from April 21st and end with a tournament on June 30th. Session II will run from July 7th and end with a tournament on September 15th.
- Players must play a minimum of 6 out of 10 total rounds for Session I and II to qualify for each league tournament.
Your league tournament handicap is adjusted based on your league participation for each session. So if you show up and play 100% of the time, you receive 100% of your league handicap for the league tournament.
The Handicap Scale:
GOLF LEAGUE RULES
Golfers must register for the golf league in order to play. Only registered golf league members are allowed to participate. Each golfer must reserve their tee time online on www.thepremiergolfclub.com before going to the course, No walk-ins please.
- Even though you are a “registered” member of the Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League, you are still required to “sign up” each week you want to play.
- Men will play from the 1-up, women will play from the RED TEES
- To assist with appropriate pace of play, the maximum allowable score on a hole is TRIPLE BOGEY.
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY
All tee times reserved for this event must be canceled directly with the Golf League Director no later than 24 hours prior to day of play. If your reservation is not canceled by this time or you are a “no show”, the fees charged to your credit card will NOT be refunded. Instead your green fees, will be added to the PRIZE FUND POT. Credit requests will only be made at the discretion of the Golf League Director. League Registration free is non-refundable.
SUMMER GOLF LEAGUE TOURNAMENT QUALIFICATIONS
Players must play a minimum of 6 out of 10 total rounds for Session I and Session II to qualify for each league tournament.
For questions, please email Eric Manmano.