Tee-it-up every Thursday afternoon for a total of 23 weeks of 9-hole golf league play, beginning Thursday April 22nd, 2021 and ending on September 30th, 2021*. The 9-hole Summer Golf League will be a great opportunity for you to mix and mingle with other golfers while enjoying the warm summer afternoons. All levels of play are welcome, however a basic knowledge of the game and etiquette is appreciated.
If you are a dedicated golfer that is committed to playing on Thursday afternoons, then the Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League is for you!
- THE GOLF COURSE WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING SKINS OR CHECKING PEOPLE IN. GOING FORWARD, YOU MUST PAY YOUR $5 WEEKLY SKINS PAYMENT ELECTRONICALLY TO ME THROUGH VENMO (Venmo ID: @ericmanmano-az) OR ZELLE (Zelle ID: email@example.com). I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CASH AT THE GOLF COURSE.
- Once your Venmo/Zelle payment has been received, you are considered “checked-in.”
|What:||Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League|
|Where:||Ocotillo Golf Resort|
|When:||Every Thursday from April 22nd, 2021 – September 30th, 2021|
|Start Time:||4:30pm Shotgun Start|
|OFF WEEK:||THURSDAY, JULY 1ST|
|REGISTRATION FEE:||$50.00 for Premier Golf Club Members
$60.00 for Guests (Upgrade to a Premier Membership to receive $10 off your registration and waived weekly transaction fees!)
April 22nd – June 24th
|$33.00 for Premier Golf Club Members
$36.00 for Guests
July 8th – September 30th
|$28.00 for Premier Golf Club Members
$31.00 for Guests
LEAGUE TOURNAMENT DATES: Session 1: Thursday, June 24th. Session 2: Thursday, September, 30th.
Individual Carts may be rented for an additional $20 and paid for individually by Premiere League participants prior to the start of play
*Registration Fee Includes: Administration Fee, Mobile Scoring App
**Weekly League Fee Includes: Greens Fees, Cart, Tax, Range Balls and $5 to prize fund.
GOLF LEAGUE NOTES
- **SHOTGUN START AT 4:30pm**
- League registration fee is non-refundable
- The league will be broken into 2 sessions (Session I and Session II). Session I will run from April 22nd and end with a tournament on June 24th. Session II will run from July 8th and end with a tournament on September 30th.
- Players must play a minimum of 5 out of 9 total rounds for Session I and 7 out of 13 total rounds for Session II to qualify for each league tournament.
Here is the Payment Breakdown. All Frees are Collected Online:
- $5.00 Prize Fund
- $33.00 Member Greens Fee (April 22nd – June 24th) | $28.00 Member Greens Fee (July 8th – September 30th)
- $3.00 transaction fee will be charged for all Non-Premier Golf Club Members (Upgrade to Premier)
Fee Includes: Greens Fees, Cart, Range Balls and $5 to prize fund. Optional flighted skins game available. Weekly payout to CTP winners. Your $5 prize fund contribution will cover weekly CTP payouts and go towards the golf league tournament prize pot.
Your league tournament handicap is adjusted based on your league participation for each session. So if you show up and play 100% of the time, you receive 100% of your league handicap for the league tournament.
The Handicap Scale:
GOLF LEAGUE RULES
Golfers must register for the golf league in order to play. Only registered golf league members are allowed to participate. Each golfer must reserve their tee time online on www.thepremiergolfclub.com before going to the course, No walk-ins please.
- Even though you are a “registered” member of the Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League, you are still required to “sign up” each week you want to play.
- Men will play from the 1-up, women will play from the RED TEES
- To assist with appropriate pace of play, the maximum allowable score on a hole is TRIPLE BOGEY.
***THERE WILL BE NO LEAGUE PLAY ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:*** THURSDAY, JULY 1ST, 2021***
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY
All tee times reserved for this event must be canceled directly with the Golf League Director no later than 24 hours prior to day of play. If your reservation is not canceled by this time or you are a “no show”, the fees charged to your credit card will NOT be refunded. Instead your green fees, will be added to the PRIZE FUND POT. Credit requests will only be made at the discretion of the Golf League Director. League Registration free is non-refundable.
SUMMER GOLF LEAGUE TOURNAMENT QUALIFICATIONS
Players must play a minimum of 5 out of 9 total rounds for Session I and 7 out of 13 total rounds for Session II to qualify for each league tournament.
For questions, please email Eric Manmano.