Tee-it-up every Thursday afternoon for a total of 23 weeks of 9-hole golf league play, beginning Thursday April 16th, 2020 and ending on September 24th, 2020*. The 9-hole Summer Golf League will be a great opportunity for you to mix and mingle with other golfers while enjoying the warm summer afternoons. All levels of play are welcome, however a basic knowledge of the game and etiquette is appreciated.
If you are a dedicated golfer that is committed to playing on Thursday afternoons, then the Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League is for you!
***SOCIAL DISTANCING GOLF REGULATIONS FOR OCOTILLO LEAGUE***
While Ocotillo Golf Club remains open for league play in these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of their staff and guests remains a top priority. I have been working with their staff to ensure the safest possible environment for our league members and we ask that you join us in helping to keep golf safe through the coming weeks and months by following these social distancing guidelines.
- To reduce crowding, we will be limiting the amount of players each week to 48 max.
- We are requiring 1 player per cart unless the guests are from the same household or have arrived in the same vehicle.
- THE GOLF COURSE WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING SKINS OR CHECKING PEOPLE IN. GOING FORWARD, YOU MUST PAY YOUR $5 WEEKLY SKINS PAYMENT ELECTRONICALLY TO ME THROUGH VENMO (Venmo ID: @ericmanmano-az) OR ZELLE (Zelle ID: firstname.lastname@example.org). I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CASH AT THE GOLF COURSE.
- Once your Venmo payment has been received, you are considered “checked-in.”
- If you don’t participate in the skins game, you are required to check-in with me via email (email@example.com), text (602-318-8233) or in person before the round.
- Outside service workers will not allowed to handle any bags before the round. So you are required to take your clubs to your cart (which most of you do anyways).
- Carts will be spread out throughout the staging area to minimize crowding.
- Once you are “checked-in” you are free to take your cart and head to your starting hole. However, the “A-group” must not tee off until 4:35pm. If you start too early, you will be playing out of place with the groups ahead of you.
We truly appreciate your continued support and ask for your patience and understanding as we get through this unique situation. Golf is about all we have left right now so let’s all work together to adapt and overcome this.
|What:||Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League|
|Where:||Ocotillo Golf Resort|
|When:||Every Thursday from April 16th, 2020 – September 24th, 2020|
|Start Time:||4:30pm Shotgun Start|
|OFF WEEK:||WEEK OF JULY 4th|
|REGISTRATION FEE:||$50.00 for Premier Golf Club Members
$60.00 for Guests (Upgrade to a Premier Membership to receive $10 off your registration and waived weekly transaction fees!)
April 16th – May 28th
|$33.00 for Premier Golf Club Members
$36.00 for Guests
June 4th – September 24th
|$28.00 for Premier Golf Club Members
$31.00 for Guests
*Registration Fee Includes: Administration Fee, Mobile Scoring App
**Weekly League Fee Includes: Greens Fees, Cart, Tax, Range Balls and $5 to prize fund. The $3 rate increase from the course is to cover the additional costs required to stage and sanitize all the carts. This fee will be removed once the social distancing guidelines are lifted from the CDC.
GOLF LEAGUE NOTES
- **SHOTGUN START AT 4:30pm**
- League registration fee is non-refundable
- The league will be broken into 2 sessions (Session I and Session II). Session I will run from April 16th and end with a tournament on June 25th. Session II will run from July 9th and end with a tournament on September 24th.
- Players must play a minimum of 5 rounds for Session I and Session II to qualify for each league tournament.
Here is the Payment Breakdown. All Frees are Collected Online:
- $5.00 Prize Fund
- $33.00 Greens Fee (April 16th – May 28th)
- $3.00 transaction fee will be charged for all Non-Premier Golf Club Members (Upgrade to Premier)
Fee Includes: Greens Fees, Cart, Range Balls and $5 to prize fund. Optional flighted skins game available in the Pro Shop at check-in. Weekly payout to CTP winners. Your $5 prize fund contribution will cover weekly CTP payouts and go towards the golf league tournament prize pot.
Your league tournament handicap is adjusted based on your league participation for each session. So if you show up and play 100% of the time, you receive 100% of your league handicap for the league tournament.
The Handicap Scale:
GOLF LEAGUE RULES
Golfers must register for the golf league in order to play. Only registered golf league members are allowed to participate. Each golfer must reserve their tee time online on www.thepremiergolfclub.com before going to the course, No walk-ins please.
- Even though you are a “registered” member of the Premier Golf Club Summer Golf League, you are still required to “sign up” each week you want to play.
- Men will play from the 1-up, women will play from the RED TEES
- To assist with appropriate pace of play, the maximum allowable score on a hole is TRIPLE BOGEY.
***THERE WILL BE NO LEAGUE PLAY ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:*** Week of July 4th***
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY
All tee times reserved for this event must be canceled directly with the Golf League Director no later than 24 hours prior to day of play. If your reservation is not canceled by this time or you are a “no show”, the fees charged to your credit card will NOT be refunded. Instead your green fees, will be added to the PRIZE FUND POT. Credit requests will only be made at the discretion of the Golf League Director. League Registration free is non-refundable.
SUMMER GOLF LEAGUE TOURNAMENT QUALIFICATIONS
In order to qualify for the season ending tournaments, players must play a minimum of 5 rounds for Session I and Session II.
For questions, please email Eric Manmano.