Hole in One Rules
Eligibility of an ace to receive benefits from the hole-in-one pot
- Hole-in-one prize applies only to members and guests that have paid the $5 pot fund (collected at check-in).
- The ace must occur during a Premier Golf Club Tournament
- The ace must be witnessed by at least 2 playing partners to be eligible for prize.
- If no hole-in-one occurs during the year, any allotted monies will be carried over to the following year’s hole-in-one prize pool.
- If someone wins the pot, we will start a new fund.
Updated as of 3/13/2020
Current Hole in One Pot: $925.00
Participating Players: 185 (View participation list)