Hole in One Rules
***CONGRATULATIONS TO STEVE BAZINET FOR MAKING A HOLE-IN-ONE at the Legacy Tournament on Sunday, Oct. 11th! It was made on the par 3, 7th hole, playing 120 yards! It was Steve’s first ever hole in one! It also paid him $1,220!***
Eligibility of an ace to receive benefits from the hole-in-one pot
- Hole-in-one prize applies only to members and guests that have paid the $10 pot fund (collected at check-in).
- The ace must occur during a Premier Golf Club Tournament
- The ace must be witnessed by at least 2 playing partners to be eligible for prize.
- If no hole-in-one occurs during the year, any allotted monies will be carried over to the following year’s hole-in-one prize pool.
- If someone wins the pot, we will start a new fund.
Updated as of 10/11/2020
Current Hole in One Pot: $0.00
Participating Players: 0