Hole in One Rules
Congrats to Dan Smith for his hole in one at StoneRidge on Saturday, July 13th on hole #17! It was the 2nd hole in one at StoneRidge during a Premier Golf Tournament! Dan won $1,775!
The pot was reset back to $0 and buy-ins started on Sunday, July 14th at StoneRidge
Dan is our 4th hole in one winner overall and first in 3 years!
Eligibility of an ace to receive benefits from the hole-in-one pot
- Hole-in-one prize applies only to members and guests that have paid the $5 pot fund (collected at check-in).
- The ace must occur during a Premier Golf Club Tournament
- The ace must be witnessed by at least 2 playing partners to be eligible for prize.
- If no hole-in-one occurs during the year, any allotted monies will be carried over to the following year’s hole-in-one prize pool.
- If someone wins the pot, we will start a new fund.
Updated as of 9/21/19
Current Hole in One Pot: $835.00
Participating Players: 167 (View participation list)