6/14/18 – CONGRATULATIONS TO CAMERON NAUGHTON FOR HIS HOLE IN ON ONE #7 (WHITE). This makes the 4th hole-in-one in 2 years since starting the “hole-in-one” pot.
League Hole in One Rules
Eligibility of an ace to receive benefits from the hole-in-one pot
- Hole-in-one prize applies to league members and guests that have paid the $5 pot fund.
- The ace must occur during 9 hole league play only (extra holes do not count)
- The ace must be witnessed by at least 2 playing partners to be eligible for prize.
- If no hole-in-one occurs during the year, any allotted monies will be carried over to the following year’s hole-in-one prize pool. Any new member that wants to join next year will need to pay $10.
- If someone wins the pot, we will start a new fund.
Updated as of 6/28/18
Current Hole in One Pot: $180.00
Participating Players: 36