Join us on Saturday, July 14th and Sunday, July 15th, for the Premier Golf Club Individual Stroke Play Tournament at StoneRidge Golf Course! The event is a 2-day individual stroke play tournament, played at gross and net within flights. Prizes will be awarded to the top three gross and net winners in each flight along with closest-to-the-pin prizes, by flight!
PRIZE FUND AND SKINS FOR BOTH DAYS WILL BE $40 PER POT. MONEY FOR BOTH DAYS WILL BE COLLECTED AT CHECK-IN ON SATURDAY, JULY 14TH. THIS EVENT IS WORTH DOUBLE PARTICIPATION POINTS FOR THE PGC POINTS RACE
The Phoenix Premier Golf Club is an excellent opportunity for avid golfers to play competitive golf on a regular basis while enjoying the camaraderie associated with being a Phoenix Premier Golf Club member.
Individual Stroke Play, 2 Day Total Payout
If you don't have a handicap, don't worry! You can play for fun! However, a verifiable USGA golf handicap is required if you are participating in the prize fund ($20 per person). An optional flighted skins game will also be available on the day of the event.
***PLEASE NOTE: BOTH THE PRIZE FUND AND SKINS GAME will now be collected at check-in (cash only).***
Address: 1601 Bluff Top Dr, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Phone: (928) 772-6500
***HOTEL BLOCK INFO:***
As usual, we have a block of rooms at Prescott Resort. To make reservations, please call 888-657-7855 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, best time to call) by June 15th, 2018 and ask for Premier Golf rate.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PHOENIX PREMIER GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SERIES
- Our golf tournament fees are very affordable – Ranging between $50 – $65 per tournament* (depending on the season).
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We have 3 flights for A, B and C players. Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- We “Shotgun” every event – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is double par.
For more questions, comments or information, please email Eric Manmano or call 602-318-8233.