Join us on Saturday, September 24th at Colorado National Golf Club for the Annual Denver Premier Golf Club 2person Scramble Tournament! The event is a two-person scramble, played at gross and net within flights. Prizes will be awarded to top flight winners along with closest-to-the-pin prizes!
The Denver Premier Golf Club is an excellent opportunity for avid golfers to play competitive golf on a regular basis while enjoying the camaraderie associated with being a Premier Premier Golf Club member.
Two-person scramble played at gross or net within flights. All TEAM HANDICAPS will be determined by taking 40% of total team course handicap . All FLIGHTS will be determined by total team handicap index. The maximum difference in handicap index is 10 strokes but if members want to enter with a partner whose handicap is more than this difference, the higher handicap will be adjusted downward.
If you don’t have a handicap, don’t worry! You can play for fun! However, a verifiable USGA handicap is required if you are participating in the prize fund ($40 per team). An optional flighted team skins game will also be available on the day of the event. Both the team prize fund and team skins game will be collected at check-in (cash only).
***DO NOT SIGN-UP IF YOU ARE A SINGLE GOLFER. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PARTNER AND I WILL TRY AND PAIR YOU WITH OTHER SINGLE GOLFERS.***
Address: 2700 Vista Pkwy, Erie, CO 80516
Phone: (303) 926-1723
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE DENVER PREMIER GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SERIES
- Our golf tournament fees are very affordable – Ranging between $50 – $65 per tournament* (depending on the season).
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We have 3 flights for A, B and C players. Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- We “Shotgun” every event – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is double par.
For more questions, comments or information, please contact Eric Manmano or call 602-318-8233.