Join us on Saturday, July 9th and Sunday, July 10th for the Premier Golf Club Individual Stroke Play Tournament at StoneRidge Golf Course! The event is a 2-day combined individual stroke play tournament, played at gross and net within flights with flighted skins game each day. Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three gross and net winners in each flight!
PRIZE FUND AND SKINS FOR BOTH DAYS WILL BE $40 PER POT ($80 FOR EVERYTHING). THIS EVENT IS WORTH DOUBLE PARTICIPATION POINTS FOR THE PGC POINTS RACE
The Premier Golf Club is an excellent opportunity for avid golfers to play competitive golf on a regular basis while enjoying the camaraderie associated with being a Premier Golf Club member.
***ALL ELIGIBLE PLAYERS WILL BE USING THEIR PREMIER GOLF TOURNAMENT INDEX INSTEAD OF GHIN. VIEW TOURNAMENT INDEX FAQ***. If you are playing for the first time in our tournament with an existing GHIN index outside of Premier Golf Club or with another USGA handicapping service, you will receive 80% of your handicap index until you fulfill your 3 round requirement to establish an official PGC tournament index.
If you don’t have a handicap, don’t worry! You can play for fun! However, a verifiable USGA golf handicap is required if you are participating in the prize fund ($20 per person). An optional flighted skins game ($20) will also be available on the day of the event.
Address: 1601 Bluff Top Dr, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Phone: (928) 772-6500
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PHOENIX PREMIER GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SERIES
- Our golf tournament fees are very affordable – Ranging between $65 – $85 per tournament* (prices vary during the season).
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We have up to 5 flights – Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- We “Shotgun” every event – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is double par.
For more questions, comments or information, please email Eric Manmano or call 602-318-8233.