Join us on Sunday, October 13th at Legacy Golf Club for the Premier Golf Club Individual Stroke Play Tournament! The event is an individual stroke play tournament, played at gross and net within flights. Prizes will be awarded to the top three gross and net winners in each flight. There is also an optional gross/net skins game by flight.
The Premier Golf Club is an excellent opportunity for avid golfers to play competitive golf on a regular basis while enjoying the camaraderie associated with being a Premier Golf Club member.
***ALL ELIGIBLE PLAYERS WILL BE USING THEIR PREMIER GOLF TOURNAMENT INDEX INSTEAD OF GHIN. VIEW TOURNAMENT INDEX FAQ***. If you are playing for the first time in our tournament with an existing GHIN index outside of Premier Golf Club or with another USGA handicapping service, you will receive 80% of your handicap index until you fulfill your 3 round requirement to establish an official PGC tournament index.
Individual Stroke Play
If you don’t have a handicap, don’t worry! You can play for fun! However, a verifiable USGA golf handicap is required if you are participating in the prize fund ($20 per person). An optional flighted skins game ($20) will also be available on the day of the event.
Address: 6808 S 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85042
Phone: (602) 305-5550
Website: View Website/
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PHOENIX PREMIER GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SERIES
- Our golf tournament fees are very affordable – Ranging between $55 – $70 per tournament* (prices vary during the season).
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We have 3 flights for A, B and C players. Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- We “Shotgun” every event – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is double par.
For more questions, comments or information, please email Eric Manmano or call 602-318-8233.