Join us on Sunday, November 22nd at Bear Creek Golf Club (Bear) for Event #20 of the Premier Golf Club Individual Stroke Play tournament. This event is played at gross and net within flights. Prizes will be awarded to the top three gross and net winners in each flight. There is also an optional gross/net skins game by flight.
Due to the peak season, all players will be paired up on golf carts (2 carts per 4some). If single riding carts are available on day of event, they are an additional fee of $15 payable at the golf course. Requests cannot always be honored based on the facility’s 36 hole course demands. Pull Carts are available as well. You may also walk.
***Social Distancing Golf Play***
As we navigate through these challenging times, it’s evident that golf seems to be one of very few outlets left to maintain normalcy. We will be taking the following precautions for our event.
- We are recommending Cash App (Venmo or Zelle) payments for the prize fund & skins game
- We are limited in carts provided by the course so if you absolutely need a cart, please let me know ASAP. I may or may not be able to accommodate your request. If I do not receive a request, you will be sharing a cart by default.
- Walking is also an option (please let us know if you do decide to walk)
We truly appreciate your continued support and ask for your patience and understanding as we get through this unique situation. Golf is about all we have left right now so let’s all work together to adapt and overcome this.
The Premier Golf Club is an excellent opportunity for avid golfers to play competitive golf on a regular basis while enjoying the camaraderie associated with being a Premier Golf Club member.
***ALL ELIGIBLE PLAYERS WILL BE USING THEIR PREMIER GOLF TOURNAMENT INDEX INSTEAD OF GHIN. VIEW TOURNAMENT INDEX FAQ***. If you are playing for the first time in our tournament with an existing GHIN index outside of Premier Golf Club or with another USGA handicapping service, you will receive 80% of your handicap index until you fulfill your 3 round requirement to establish an official PGC tournament index.
Individual Stroke Play
If you don’t have a handicap, don’t worry! You can play for fun! However, a verifiable USGA golf handicap is required if you are participating in the prize fund ($20 per person). An optional flighted skins game ($20) will also be available on the day of the event.
500 E Riggs Rd, Chandler, AZ 85249
Phone: (480) 883-8200
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PHOENIX PREMIER GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SERIES
- Our golf tournament fees are very affordable – Ranging between $55 – $70 per tournament* (prices vary during the season).
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We have 3 flights for A, B and C players. Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- We “Shotgun” every event – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is double par.
For more questions, comments or information, please email Eric Manmano or call 602-318-8233.