Join us on Saturday, March 13th at Augusta Ranch Golf Club for the 3rd Annual ABC Scramble! Since our club has grown significantly and there are more new faces each year, I wanted to have a fun event where our members will have the opportunity to meet and play with other members because I truly believe we have a lot of great people in this club. I always see the same people grouped each month and I think it would be fun to play with a new group at least once – you never know, you might meet a new friend or two or three!
If single riding carts are available on day of event, they is an additional fee of $20 payable at the golf course. You may also choose to walk.
The event is a three-person scramble with each team consisting of a randomly drawn A, B and C flight player.
All participating players will be flighted (A, B or C) based on their PGC Index or adjusted GHIN handicap.
A/B/C players will be teeing off from the back tees (Gold) at 3,846 yards. Qualified Senior players will be teeing off from 1-up (white) at 3,240 yards. Women from purple 2,806 yards.
There will be 2 groups per hole playing at the same time (3 vs 3)
Additional prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th gross winners!
***ALTHOUGH THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL MAJOR – DOUBLE PERFORMANCE & PARTICIPATION POINTS WILL BE AWARDED FOR THIS EVENT!***
The Premier Golf Club is an excellent opportunity for avid golfers to play competitive golf on a regular basis while enjoying the camaraderie associated with being a Premier Golf Club member.
***ALL ELIGIBLE PLAYERS WILL BE USING THEIR PREMIER GOLF TOURNAMENT INDEX INSTEAD OF GHIN. VIEW TOURNAMENT INDEX FAQ***. If you are playing for the first time in our tournament with an existing GHIN index outside of Premier Golf Club or with another USGA handicapping service, you will receive 80% of your handicap index until you fulfill your 3 round requirement to establish an official PGC tournament index.
If you don’t have a handicap, don’t worry! You can play for fun! However, a verifiable USGA golf handicap is required if you are participating in the prize fund ($20 per person). An optional flighted skins game ($20) will also be available on the day of the event.
Address: 2401 S Lansing, Mesa, AZ 85209
Phone: (480) 354-1234
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PHOENIX PREMIER GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SERIES
- Our golf tournament fees are very affordable – Ranging between $65 – $85 per tournament* (prices vary during the season).
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We have up to 5 flights – Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- We “Shotgun” every event – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is double par.
For more questions, comments or information, please email Eric Manmano or call 602-318-8233.