Join us on Saturday, April 3rd at Foothills Golf Club for the Premier Golf Club 2person Scramble Tournament! The event is a two-person scramble, played at gross and net within flights. Prizes will be awarded to top flight winners along with closest-to-the-pin prizes!
Two-person scramble played at gross or net within flights. All TEAM HANDICAPS will be determined by taking 40% of total team course handicap . All FLIGHTS will be determined by total team handicap index. The maximum difference in handicap index is 10 strokes but if members want to enter with a partner whose handicap is more than this difference, the higher handicap will be adjusted downward.
A verifiable USGA handicap is required if you are participating in the prize fund & skins game ($80 per team).
***PLEASE DO NOT SIGN-UP IF YOU ARE A SINGLE GOLFER. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PARTNER AND I WILL TRY AND PAIR YOU WITH OTHER SINGLE GOLFERS.***
Address: 2201 E Clubhouse Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85048
Phone: (480) 460-4653
This event typically sells-out so single riding carts will be limited on the day of the event. If there is available carts, there will be an additional fee of $15 payable at the golf course.
***ALL ELIGIBLE PLAYERS WILL BE USING THEIR PREMIER GOLF TOURNAMENT INDEX INSTEAD OF GHIN. VIEW TOURNAMENT INDEX FAQ***. If you are playing for the first time in our tournament with an existing GHIN index outside of Premier Golf Club or with another USGA handicapping service, you will receive 80% of your handicap index until you fulfill your 3 round requirement to establish an official PGC tournament index.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PHOENIX PREMIER GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SERIES
- Our golf tournament fees are very affordable – Ranging between $65 – $85 per tournament* (prices vary during the season).
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We have up to 5 flights – Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- We “Shotgun” every event – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is double par.
For more questions, comments or information, please email Eric Manmano or call 602-318-8233.