Join us on Saturday, July 11th and Sunday, July 12th, for the Phoenix Premier Golf Club Individual Stroke Play Tournament at StoneRidge Golf Course! The event is a 2-day individual stroke play tournament, played at gross and net within flights. Prizes will be awarded to the top two gross and net winners in each flight along with closest-to-the-pin prizes, by flight!
The Phoenix Premier Golf Club is an excellent opportunity for avid golfers to play competitive golf on a regular basis while enjoying the camaraderie associated with being a Premier Premier Golf Club member.
Individual Stroke Play
If you don't have a handicap, don't worry! You can play for fun! However, a verifiable USGA golf handicap is required if you are participating in the prize fund ($20 per person). An optional flighted skins game will also be available on the day of the event.
***PLEASE NOTE: BOTH THE PRIZE FUND AND SKINS GAME will now be collected at check-in (cash only).***
Address: 1601 Bluff Top Dr, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Phone: (928) 772-6500
***HOTEL BLOCK INFO:***
As usual, we have a block of rooms at Prescott Resort. We have King & Queen Suites reserved for $109/night. To make reservations, please call 888-657-7855 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, best time to call) by June 26th, 2015 and ask for group booking code GHUB15.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PHOENIX PREMIER GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SERIES
- Our golf tournament fees are very affordable – Ranging between $50 – $65 per tournament* (depending on the season).
- Our events are very well organized – From registration to scoring, our club platform allows us to manage our golf tournaments efficiently and effectively.
- We have flights for all skill levels – We have 3 flights for A, B and C players. Ranging from 0 – 36 handicaps.
- We “Shotgun” every event – This allows everyone to start together and end together! No individual tee times!
- We have a MAXIMUM STROKE COUNT RULE – To ensure everyone maintains the pace of play (and their stress level) the most you can record is double par.
For more questions, comments or information, please contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-318-8233.